Why You’ll Love this Job
Do you know someone who’s been affected by addiction? What would it mean if he or she had a doctor like YOU on their side?
In 2014, over 28,000 people died of opioid overdose. Public sentiment is changing, and the US government is finally recognizing this health crisis. Your expertise could mean the difference between life and death for someone in your community of Quincy, IN.
You can make a difference in just 7 hours per month.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As part of a carefully designed treatment program, you will help patients develop their knowledge and understanding, and utilize the tools they need to recover from substance use disorders and avoid relapse. You will help them move forward into fulfilling, successful lives.
Our client, a leading provider of outpatient clinics treating Opioid, Cocaine, Benzodiazepine, Alcohol and Tobacco dependency, is dedicated to finding the best Physicians for this life-changing program.
There is no on call or holiday coverage, and malpractice coverage is provided. You will provide medication management and medical review for patients, and help them understand their condition and how to overcome it.
Be an instrument of change in the way we treat addiction. Apply now.
- Valid medical license in state of practice
- Board Certified in IM, FM or ED preferred
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency Substance Registration Certificate (DEA)
- DEA X Number (company will assist you in obtaining this if needed)
- Experience using electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Previous experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment preferred
Type: Part Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 2117